Position: Music Label Intern (UK Only)
Location: London, UK (Remotely)
Job ad deadline: 05/05/2019
This is a work-remotely position, but London based applicants will be prioritised. UK residents only. Plazma Records is seeking an all-rounder music label assistant-intern with great interpersonal and organisational skills to join our rapidly-growing, dynamic label and artist management company. Previous experience working in artist management, artist booking, record labels, radio and/or digital media preferred. The right candidate will be able to quickly learn existing processes but have the autonomy and authority to improve them and implement new systems. We are here for the music.
This is any location-based role that combines vital operational responsibilities with opportunities to be closely involved in creative and artist management activities across a roster of 60+ digital releases, 300+ podcast production, 2 minimal and techno producers & DJs management.
This position is for a passionate person to get into the music business together with start-up collective. This is a paid intern position. Candidates must be comfortable and able to communicate with high profile artists and partners, distributors, radio stations, promoters and venues. The ability to dynamically manage multiple organisational and administrative tasks and responsibilities simultaneously is essential.
- Updating and writing website, social media content.
- Confident in photo, video and audio editing software.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- High interest in DJ culture, nightlife and electronic music.
- Interest in events, management, production and music business overall.
The person should be:
- Creative, resourceful and highly reliable.
- Honest, outgoing, organised and detail-oriented.
- Charismatic and energetic, positive minded.
- Willing to learn and ask questions.
Weekly Salary: £50 with total hours of 25
Start date: ASAP
By the way…
We’re afraid we won’t be able to respond to all. We will get in touch only with successful candidates.